Phenendimetrazine is the new age diet pill for those convinced to lose weight. That’s right! Are you in denial of yourself stuffing with excess food? Are you feeling depressed because of your weight issues? Are you scared to face public? If this is the case with you then you must act fast!
Phendimetrazine is sympathomimetic amine that is similar to amphetamine. It stimulates your central nervous system (brain) and increases blood pressure, thereby reducing appetite. However, this drug should be used as a short term supplement to get faster results and also to relieve one from further health complications due to obesity.
The most important thing to know about Phendimetrazine and other diet anorectic diet pills is that these classes of drugs are habit forming and hence dosage and term of use should be strictly prescribed and monitored by an expert doctor. Regular exercise and diet control must go hand in hand with diet pills. But the treatment with Phendimetrazine is justified when exercise and diet alone fail to produce significant weight loss.
People who buy phendimetrazine at the drop of a hat must know that this drug is not meant for all. There are lots of fake drugs and fake pharmacies to lure you into cheap buying and indiscriminate usage. Well we have news for you folks! The drug is habit forming and is certainly not meant for those having:
o Hear problems
o High blood pressure
o Thyroid problems
o History of alcohol and drug abuse
o Taken medicines like monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) in the last 14 days
o Pregnancy and infants on breast milk
As far as low dosage is concerned it must be according to the doctor’s advice. This is just to avoid the physical and psychological dependency on the drug or also to avoid the withdrawal effects of the drug if the medicine is stopped abruptly.
Let’s Kill Obesity-Let’s Find Alternatives To Diet Pills
The medical world created quite a stir when the magic of diet pills intervened and successfully reported 5 to 10% of body weight loss! These pills though considered phenomenal in the weight reduction program yet they are meant only for short term usage and are used in conjunction with diet restriction and exercise. In all, prescription diet pills are not stand alones in weight loss management and to understand their basic nature we will have to study the basic nature of anorectic drugs.
Let’s take the case of Bontril as popularly known!
What is Bontril?
* Bontril is a sympathomimetic amine class of drugs much like amphetamines. It is also known as “anorectic” or “anorexigenic” drugn stimulating the central nervous system (nerves and the brain) which increases the blood pressure and heart rate, thereby, causing a decrease in the appetite.
* Bontril diet pills are used only for short term and are recommended or prescribed by a doctor along with balanced food and exercise.
* Bontril cannot be taken by people with certain health conditions. They are:
High blood pressure
Seizures or epilepsy
Drug or alcohol abuse
* This medicine is also not suited for people taking certain medicines like monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) group of medicines like isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil) in the last 14 days.
* The side effects of Bontril diet pills may vary from normal to severe, depending on the effect of the medicine on the body and follow-up with the doctor to check the progress of the pill on the body and weight loss. Tolerance to this medicine must be avoided at all costs as this might trigger the severe health risks to the body. The side effects could be:
Gastrointestinal troubles etc.
Bontril or phendimetrazine tablets are taken only if the doctor has given a clear certificate on the health check up. Usually health risks that are associated with this class of drugs can be avoided if the following precautions are followed.
Always consult your doctor before taking weight loss pills.
Ask about health risks.
Follow instructions, do not overdose.
The health risks of overdosing on weight loss pills can be severe.
While taking the pills, maintain contact with your doctor.
Describe any side-effects.
Unless advised by your doctor, do not take any weight loss pills for longer than a few weeks. The health risks of weight loss pills increase with length of use.
Article Source: Phendimetrazine Proviron RU58841 Testo Prime